Consultant - Client Services - Melbourne, VIC
Textura® is the leading payment management solution provider for the construction industry. Textura’s Construction Payment Management™ (CPM™) software is a collaborative solution used to manage the construction progress claim and invoicing process. Our solution serves Owners / Developers, Head Contractors, and Subcontractors on a single, integrated platform. CNN Headline News has stated that the CPM application may be “the most sophisticated business-to-business web-based application in the world.” With award winning SaaS technology, world-class customer support and 100% growth year-after-year, Textura is leading the construction industry’s technology transformation.
Our recent launch within the Australian market means that we are looking to add Client Services Consultants to our growing team. You will work with clients to implement the company’s proprietary software and have the unique opportunity to directly impact Textura's business results.
As a Consultant in Client Services, you will be working as part of a team focused on implementing Textura’s Construction Payment Management solution. This is achieved by delivering industry leading customer service, support, and training to Subcontractors, Head Contractors, Architects, and Developers. You will build relationships with clients by working directly with them over the phone and in person. This opportunity will allow you to gain valuable industry experience and learn first-hand what it takes to successfully implement Textura’s construction collaboration solutions.
What You Should Expect to Do:
- Answer support calls/e-mails and work with customers to fully understand, troubleshoot, and resolve their issues
- Lead web-based and on-site training for both new and current Textura users
- Master the capabilities of the Textura system and consult our customers on how to most effectively use our applications within their organization
- Perform internal acceptance testing on new functionality and communicate your testing results to Textura’s IT team
- Work with team members to identify, define, prioritize, and implement new system functionality
What We Expect You to Have:
- Bachelor of Science or Arts Degree
- 0-3 years of experience in Customer Service, Accounting, Finance, Computer Science
- Professional experience in Consulting, Accounting, or Construction
- Exceptional interpersonal, relationship, and communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems under pressure
- Experience developing or re-engineering business processes
- High level of comfort with computers and technology
- A passion for performance
- The ability to travel to Chicago for up to 6 weeks for initial training at Textura headquarters
- Ability to travel (up to 20%)
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.