Managing a project as a Client / Developer has always been complex and is often risky. It can take hours each month to determine whether the correct payments have been made. Even so, your exposure to Builder or Subcontractor insolvency is high, and this uncertainty can restrict the expansion and development of your projects. Furthermore, changing legislation and risk of delays due to unforeseen setbacks costs money, causes additional headaches, and creates much more paperwork.
As a Client / Developer, have you ever asked yourself these questions and not known the answer?
- Would I still be able to continue construction if my Builder went out of business tomorrow?
- Are my Subcontractors really being paid the correct amount and in a timely manner?
- Do I have easy access to the complete billing history if I needed to conduct a full audit?
- Am I kept up to date with my projects so I won’t encounter any unexpected surprises?
Textura® addresses these valid concerns through an efficient, web-based system, Textura®—CPM. CPM™ provides Clients / Developers with peace of mind, offering the following benefits:
- Mitigate legal and financial risk for all projects
- Improve process control
- Standardise processes and documents across projects
- Provide full auditability with customised reports
- Gain visibility down the progress claim billing hierarchy